Reza Ranjbar is licensed to practice law in Germany, Iran and England & Wales, which is unique in the market. This combination of skills and experience allows clients to get in-depth local and international knowledge. This also means a streamlined, cost-effective service that reduces duplication of effort and eliminates wasted time, as well as making sure that nothing is ‘lost in translation’ in cross-border transactions and litigations.
He has advised on a significant number of substantial transactions in the last two decades, such as public and private M&A transactions. While he has a consistent track record of helping clients handle their interests smoothly, he also offers the security of knowing that if disputes do arise, the clients are well-equipped to handle them before courts and arbitrations.
Reza is recognised by leading independent legal directories:
- “…highly responsive…” – The Legal 500 EMEA, 2020
- “…an extremely responsive and efficient adviser’…”- The Legal 500 EMEA, 2019
- “…The knowledgeable and responsive Reza Ranjbar has a sound business approach which leads to regular instructions from well-known multinationals and German corporations.” – The Legal 500 EMEA, 2018
- “…fast response times and proactive and solution-driven advice…” – The Legal 500 EMEA, 2017
- Rechtsanwalt, Germany
- Solicitor of the Senior Courts England & Wales
- Attorney at law, Iran
- University of Marburg and Hamburg, Germany
- University of Hamburg, Germany (doctor of laws – Dr iur)