Reza Ranjbar is a lawyer officially licensed to practice law in Germany, Iran and England & Wales and is authorized to represent clients in the courts of these jurisdictions. He has successfully passed the bar exam in these three countries with such fundamentally different legal systems, making him currently the only practicing lawyer in the world with this qualification. This combination of skills and experience allows clients to get in-depth local and international knowledge. This also means a streamlined, cost-effective service that reduces duplication of effort and eliminates wasted time, as well as making sure that nothing is ‘lost in translation’ in cross-border transactions and litigations.
He has advised on a significant number of substantial transactions in the last two decades, such as public and private M&A transactions. While he has a consistent track record of helping clients handle their interests smoothly, he also offers the security of knowing that if disputes do arise, the clients are well-equipped to handle them before courts and arbitrations.
Reza is recognised by leading independent legal directories:
- “…highly responsive…” – The Legal 500 EMEA, 2020
- “…an extremely responsive and efficient adviser’…”- The Legal 500 EMEA, 2019
- “…The knowledgeable and responsive Reza Ranjbar has a sound business approach which leads to regular instructions from well-known multinationals and German corporations.” – The Legal 500 EMEA, 2018
- “…fast response times and proactive and solution-driven advice…” – The Legal 500 EMEA, 2017
- Rechtsanwalt, Germany
- Solicitor of the Senior Courts England & Wales
- Attorney at law, Iran
- University of Marburg and Hamburg, Germany
- University of Hamburg, Germany (doctor of laws – Dr iur)