Information pursuant to § 5 of the German Telemedia Act (TMG) / § 55 of the Interstate Broadcasting Treaty (RStV): BUSE Rechtsanwälte Steuerberater Partnerschaftsgesellschaft mit beschränkter Berufshaftung
Headquarters: Frankfurt am Main
Registration Court: Municipal Court Frankfurt am Main
Record Sheet: PR 1815
VAT Identification No.: DE 265584918
Michael Krämer, Rechtsanwalt
60308 Frankfurt am Main
Telephone: +49 69 98972350
Fax: +49 69 989723599
Chairman auf the Board
Dr. Jan Tibor Lelley, LL.M. (Suffolk University Law School)
Information concerning page contents
The following fee schedules and rules of professional conduct apply:
I. Attorneys at Law:
- BRAO – Federal Lawyers Regulation
- BORA – Federal Lawyers’ Code of Conduct
- FAO – Specialist Lawyers Act
- Code of Conduct of the Council of the Bars and Law Societies of the European Union (CCBE)
- Act on the Activities of European Attorneys in Germany (EuRAG) v. 9. 3. 2000 (BGBI. I S. 182)
- Law Implementing the Directives of the European Community pertaining to the professional law regulating the legal profession
- RVG – German Law on the Remuneration of Lawyers
You can find the Code of Conduct of the Conseil des Barreaux de la Communauté Européenne here https://anwaltverein.de/de/anwaltspraxis/berufsrecht
II. Tax Consultants:
- StBerG – Tax Consultancy Act
- DVStB – Execution Ordinance to the StBerG
- BOStB – Professional Code of Conduct for the Federal Chamber of Tax Consultants
- StBGebV – Fee Ordinance for Tax Consultants
- WPO – German Accountants Regulations
- BS WP / vBP – Professional Code of Conduct for Accountants / Certified Public Accountants
- Rules on Quality Control
- Siegel-VO – Ordinance on Seals
- WPBHV – Regulation on Accountants’ Professional Liability Insurance
- Federal Notarial CodeGerman Notarization Act
- Guidelines of the Chamber of Notaries
- Official Regulations for Notaries
- Schedule of Costs
- European Code of Professional Conduct for Notaries
Professional Chambers of our Locations
- Düsseldorf Chamber of Tax Consultants
- Westphalian Chamber of Notaries
- Frankfurt am Main
- Frankfurt am Main Chamber of Notaries
- Hamburg Chamber of Tax Consultants
- Munich Chamber of Tax Consultants
- New York
All Attorneys at Law, with the exception of Dr. Wolfgang Babeck, belong to the Berlin Bar Association. Dr. Wolfgang Babeck belongs to the Saxony-Anhalt Bar Association. Dr. Wolfgang Babeck is also a registered lawyer in The Law Society of New South Wales.
All Attorneys at Law of the law firm in Düsseldorf belong to the Düsseldorf Bar Association. Attorneys at law Dr. Kraatz and Mr. Sondermann are also licensed accountants and tax consultants.
The responsible chambers are:
- Düsseldorf Chamber of Public Accountants
- Düsseldorf Chamber of Tax Consultants
All Attorneys at Law of the law firm in Essen belong to the Hamm Bar Association.
Attorney at Law Mr. Hartmut Fromm belongs to the Berlin Bar Association. Attorney at Law Dr. Jan Tibor Lelley belongs to the Hamm Bar Association. All other attorneys at law belong to the Frankfurt am Main Bar Association.
All Attorneys at Law of the law firm in Hamburg belong to the Hamburg Bar Association. Attorney at Law Ernst Brückner is also a licensed Tax Consultant in the Hamburg Chamber of Tax Consultants. Attorney at Law Barber-Llorente is also authorized to practice in Spain (Balearic Islands).
Attorney at Law Jörg Gardemann belongs to the Frankfurt am Main Bar Association. Attorneys at Law Tobias Hollerbach and Alexander Herbert belong to the Berlin Bar Association. Attorney at Law Barber-Llorente belongs to the Hamburg Bar Association; He is also authorized to practice in Spain (Balearic Islands). Attorneys at Law Lars Roßner and Kristina Ernst belong to the Düsseldorf Bar Association.
All Attorneys at Law of the law firm in Stuttgart belong to the Stuttgart Bar Association.
Bar Association of Balearic Islands, Spain (Ilustre Colegio de Abogados de Baleares) Professional Code of Conduct: General Statutes for lawyers according to the Royal Decree 658/2001 of June 22 (Estatuto General de la Abogacia, aprobado por Real Decreto 658/2001, de 22 de Junio) Professional Guidelines, adopted by the General Assembly of Spanish Lawyers on June 30, 2000 (Codigo Deontologico, aprobado por el Pleno del Consejo General de la Abogacia Espanola de 30 de Junio del 2000) Fee Schedule of the Bar Association of the Balearic Islands (Normas orientativas del Ilustre Colegio de los Abogados de Baleares).
All members of the New York office are members of the New York Bar Association.
Dr. Wolfgang Babeck is a registered lawyer in The Law Society of New South Wales
Mr. Wolfgang Babeck is also registered and licensed to practice in Germany. The respective Bar Association is the Saxony-Anhalt Bar Association
Attorney at Law Harmut Fromm is registered with the Bar Register of the Canton of Zurich.
Professional Liability Insurance
A pecuniary damage liability insurance (professional liability insurance) is valid worldwide with Zurich Insurance plc Niederlassung für Deutschland, Platz der Einheit 2, 60327 Frankfurt am Main.
Information Concerning Page Contents
External links: The contents of external links are not checked by us. They are subject to the liability of the respective provider.
Data Protection Policy
All persons named on this website hereby object to any commercial use and disclosure of their data (see § 28 BDSG).
All articles and images published on this website are copyrighted. Any use not permitted by copyright law requires the prior written consent of the provider. This applies in particular to the copying, editing, translating, storing, processing or reproducing of contents in databases or other electronic media and systems. Photocopies and downloads from websites may only be produced for personal, private and non-commercial use.
The contents of this website have been researched with the utmost care. Nevertheless, the provider assumes no liability for the correctness, completeness and timeliness of the information provided. The articles reflect the opinions of the respective author.