Wolfgang Babeck is a lawyer and Partner at Buse Heberer Fromm. Most the time he is based in Sydney, heading our Australian office. Wolfgang Babeck is also admitted as solicitor of England and Wales, and as solicitor and notary in New South Wales, Australia.
His main areas of practice are commercial law, company law, energy law as well as Australian law. He is a member of the Corporate Law and M&A practice group.
Wolfgang Babeck services many well-known international companies in Australia, including large and medium-size enterprises. As a skilled litigator, he is often asked to settle conflicts in and out of court. He regularly acts as corresponding solicitor in Australia for a variety of international law firms. Furthermore, he acts for several Australian companies active in Europe.
Wolfgang Babeck is an adjunct professor at the Faculty of Law of Bond University in Australia. For his 20-year collaboration on the Georgian Constitution he was awarded an honorary doctorate by the Ilia State University of Georgia. Between 2000 and 2001, he was chairman of Buse Heberer Fromm’s management board.
- German-Australian Chamber of Industry and Commerce, Langjähriges Vorstandsmitglied und ehem. Vorsitzender
- Law Council of Australia, Chairman der International Law Section
- Law Council of Australia, Co-convenor des Comparative Law Committee
- Graduate of the Australian Institute of Company Directors
- Faculty of Law, Adjunct Professor of Law